Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spread the Love

My friend Lacey from Don't Make Drugs just passed two awards to me! Thanks, Lacey!

Here is The Premios Dardo Award. The rules are to link back to the person who sent it to you, and then pass it along to 15 people by commenting on their blogs to tell them about it, and put their links on your post.



Here is the Honest Scrap award where you are to link to the person who gave you the award, post 10 honest things about yourself, and then send the award along to another 5 people.




I think what I'm gonna do instead is give both awards to 10 lucky people. Less work for me, haha.

Ok... so for the honest 'scrap'...

1. I have a weakness, and it's called peanut butter. I'll put it on almost anything... almost. I love peanut butter on celery, peanut butter with toast, I'll put it on crackers, bananas, oh, and peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are sooo good (sounds so weird, I know). I put it in all sorts of baking. I sure hope my kids don't ever get allergic to nuts... ever! And don't even try to show me reese and not let me have some! That has gotta be the best combo of anything ever!

2. I've never dyed my hair. I don't know why.

3. I had a poodle perm back in fifth grade. Blech. I had all sorts of nick names from that one.

4. I used to collect boxes. Why? I still don't know. I'd wrap a gift in a box, and after my sibling would open it, I'd ask if I could have the box back instead of it hitting the trash. I still have lots of boxes, but most of the time I recycle them now... by sending them to recycling rather than recycling them myself.

5. I had one craving while I was pregnant... for Pizza Hut's ceasar salad and breadsticks. And we were in town, and hubby wouldn't let me get them. Why? Ask him. I still don't know.

6. My sister and I loved making funny commercials years ago. It was such fun. We did corn flakes, a local furniture store, Mc Donalds... it was hilarious. Unfortunetly the VCR was set on slow play instead of extended play one day when I wanted to tape an old movie on tv, and it completely taped over EVERYTHING.

7. When I was in engineering and living in the city, I would sometimes just have crackers and cheese for supper... apparently I was paying for suppers too, but the woman was never home, so I just made what I had that was quick.
8. I'm addicted to Mario and Zelda games.

9. I am fascinated by old buildings. Love them!

10. I kept a pair of glasses for over 7 years... yup, 7. Got them in grade 12, and only replaced them about 2 years ago... or less. And my eyes went from needing a bit stronger to needing less strength in those years. So my newer glasses are less strong!

Anyway, that's my bit! What a lot of scrap, haha.

Ok, I'm going to sort of copy Lacey in this and give both awards to 10 people.

Mama Farmer at The Farmer Files
Café Chick at Tales of a Café Chick
Enjoy, and I look forward to reading your 10 'scrap' (smile).

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I loved your Scrap! :D

And I have a thing for old buildings too, they have so many stories to tell!

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Thanks for the award, Sab! :) And I changed the Post a Comment to a different color. If you get a chance, will you stop by and see if that makes it easier to see? Thanks!

The Farmer Files said...

mahalo...I will try and upload this sometime soon. Things here have been pretty crazy!