That said, I've been more and more interested in designing my own digital scrapbook papers and elements, and after seeing a lot of the stuff out there (and downloading a bunch of free things), I'm getting more of the 'itch' to create!
I've been a part of IvyScraps for awhile now, and the forums there are wonderful! They have a number of challenges each month to keep you interested in scrapping, and they have a great rewards program for completing the challenges (as if getting those pages scrapped isn't reward enough!). As you complete challenges, you earn ivy leaves, and the more ivy leaves you earn through the month, the larger the percentage off you can recieve in a coupon for any of their kits in the ivyscraps store. In December I earned enough to get 50% off a kit. This month I've already earned a free kit! Whoo!
I just have to post some of the pages I did for the challenges this month.
Color Challenge (used DigiDesigns Stormy kit... freebie for the color challenge partakers)
Blessings Impromptu Challenge (used Gloria's Thanks a Bunch kit)
Newspaper Challenge (used Gloria's Grandma's parlor kit)
Scraplift Challenge (used TayrinaScrapDesigns Charmed Chic kit)
Ingredients Challenge (used TayrinaScrapDesigns Charmed Chic kit)
Recipe Challenge (used Gloria's Grandma's Parlor kit)
Changing Ivy Challenge (used DigiDesigns Silverbells kit)
Theme (used DSE's December collect a kit)
You can view what I did for last month's challenges on my Picture Perfect page. And I'm thrilled... because I won the Layout of the Month last month with my Winter Wonderland layout! Whee! (note, all the kits listed except the DSE collect a kit can be purchased from IvyScraps... some are even free!).
That said, I have to post one last challenge entry... and this one is great for you, too. You see, Gloria is hosting a Shapes challenge on the forum, and with it she provides a shape for you to download, and you can either use it in a layout, or create some digi overlay, frame, or other embellishment with it. I decided... why not test my skills in making something for others to download? And so, here it is... my Love Clock! Just in time for February, too! ;)
You can download from Mediafire by clicking the link. Hopefully it works... this is my first time trying something like this.
Enjoy! And if you download, please leave some love in the comments! ;) Thanks!
So... now you know what I've been up to lately! Yup... lots of scrapbooking, haha.









No comments:
Post a Comment