Week3: Birdie Blues
For week 3, we were asked to pick a monochromatic color scheme, and create 4 papers and 6 embelishments with the 'scheme' of what we really like. I love birds, so I did that. I think it turned out beautifully! You can download it here, at ivyscraps.
Week 4: Doodlebugs
We were given these colors and told to design a springy kit using doodles, either CU or ones we made ourselves. I just can't help but make all my own stuff. I think it turned out great! I had a lot of fun going for a bug theme, and I made so many papers and stuff... I really should put up an extra mini kit for all of you. I just haven't bothered to do much more than get the kits done and put up. You can download the kit at ivyscraps, here.
Week 5: Lost in Time
We were asked to do a heritage kit, and given our colors once again. I was so unsure about this one... I really had no idea what to do. Our requirement was flowers and our own made grossgrain ribbon. I took a few photos and used them to create some stuff... I like how it turned out. You can download it at ivyscraps, here.
I hope you enjoyed my mini kits! The contest is over after this week and I'll be able to find out how I did overall. I'm thrilled! Was a lot of work and a lot of fun. I'm glad I did it, but I'm also glad it's over. I want to do regular scrapbooking again. :)



1 comment:
Lookin' good!! I'm a big fan of the Birdie Blues!
Post a Comment